About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia
Love my life as working-mother & wife, but, add to this a desire to create a beautiful, organized space to enjoy. My other passions include photography,encouraging others, reading & blogging. Just like you, my days are busy so I'm always looking for new ways to simplify every day tasks, save $ and make the most of my resources. Visit my Blog for photos, find an easy recipe, creative ideas, a fun tip, or a word of encouragement. Check back often to see what's new around here!

Friday, April 13

Magazine storage idea

I love magazines! My mom, aunt and grandmother do as well, so somehow I manage to inherit a plethora of magazines. I don't have the space to store all these so I've created a fun way to keep only the articles, photos, etc. I truly want and recycle the magazine...or, better yet, donate to a classroom, preschool or church. 

First, gather your magazines

Next, tear or cut out the pages you love 

Then, find some adorable files/folders.
I found mine at Walmart.
..a pack of 3 for $1

Sort your pages in a way that works best for you
Here are my categories...


The files fit nicely in this box
Organized and always on hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment