About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia
Love my life as working-mother & wife, but, add to this a desire to create a beautiful, organized space to enjoy. My other passions include photography,encouraging others, reading & blogging. Just like you, my days are busy so I'm always looking for new ways to simplify every day tasks, save $ and make the most of my resources. Visit my Blog for photos, find an easy recipe, creative ideas, a fun tip, or a word of encouragement. Check back often to see what's new around here!

Saturday, October 13

Easy quiche

1-2 c. fillings of your choice (example broccoli, mushrooms, etc.)
1 c. shredded cheese
1/4 c. chopped onion
2 c. milk
1 c. Bisquick
4 eggs
1/4 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
Dash of Cumin, Parsley & Garlic Powder
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees.2. Grease 10" pie plate or 8" square.3. Sprinkle fillings, onions and cheese in plate.4. Beat remaining ingredients until smooth and pour into plate.5. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted halfway between edge and center comes out clean.6. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment