About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia
Love my life as working-mother & wife, but, add to this a desire to create a beautiful, organized space to enjoy. My other passions include photography,encouraging others, reading & blogging. Just like you, my days are busy so I'm always looking for new ways to simplify every day tasks, save $ and make the most of my resources. Visit my Blog for photos, find an easy recipe, creative ideas, a fun tip, or a word of encouragement. Check back often to see what's new around here!

Friday, April 6

Creative ways to store art supplies

Mason jars are a great way to store markers!

A plastic utensil organizer is another easy way to store markers, pencils, rulers, stickers, and lots of other items.

Cover the top of a desk or table with easel paper and kids will love expressing their artistic abilities or a great place to write down thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment