About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia
Love my life as working-mother & wife, but, add to this a desire to create a beautiful, organized space to enjoy. My other passions include photography,encouraging others, reading & blogging. Just like you, my days are busy so I'm always looking for new ways to simplify every day tasks, save $ and make the most of my resources. Visit my Blog for photos, find an easy recipe, creative ideas, a fun tip, or a word of encouragement. Check back often to see what's new around here!

Tuesday, November 22

Here's a thought...

Here's a Thought...
Do you have spare change weighing down your purse or pockets? Donate it! You're helping a good cause & keeping your purse organized, too.

Help keep your car clean by throwing away trash, shaking out car mats, and brush away crumbs next time you're at the gas pump. Think about it...you're just standing there while your car is guzzling up the gas, so why not take advantage of those 5 minutes and clean out the car. Usually there's a trash can close by so you don't even have to leave your car!

No comments:

Post a Comment