About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia
Love my life as working-mother & wife, but, add to this a desire to create a beautiful, organized space to enjoy. My other passions include photography,encouraging others, reading & blogging. Just like you, my days are busy so I'm always looking for new ways to simplify every day tasks, save $ and make the most of my resources. Visit my Blog for photos, find an easy recipe, creative ideas, a fun tip, or a word of encouragement. Check back often to see what's new around here!

Monday, November 21

Awesome Turkey Chili with a Southwest Kick

What you'll need:
  • 1 package of ground turkey (16 oz.)
  • 1 medium onion diced
  • 1 packet of Chili-O spices
  • 2 cans of Campbell's Tomato soup
  • 1 can each: black beans, kernel corn (drained) & kidney beans
  • Assorted spices to your taste & liking: red pepper flakes, cumin, brown sugar, salt & pepper, garlic, chili powder
Cook turkey & diced onion together in pan with some olive oil. Don't drain and transfer to crock pot and add the rest of the ingredients, stirring together well.  Add as much of the various spices to suite your taste. Cook in crock pot on high for approximately three hours - stirring occassionally.  Serve with a side of corn bread and top with shredded cheese, sour cream & crackers.  This should be enough to feed 4-6 people.

No comments:

Post a Comment